My life in Haiti - Aug '04 to Feb '06

Monday, August 02, 2004

a little info about me!

So, I thought I would first off give you a little info about me and where I am and what I am doing

My name is Theresa Lynn, I am originally from Delta, British Columbia, Canada. I am currently living in Pont Deschapelles, Haiti working with a mission called Hands Across The Sea - Haiti or HATS-Haiti. Kevan and Karen Hull, fellow Canadians, are the founders and directors of the mission and I am working along side them. I assist in whatever areas are needed but my main areas are administration and the office work though I do spend as much time as possible with the kids.
We have many parts to the mission but the main part is our Children's Village. We currently have 14 children living onsite in our first home with two full-time mommies that live with the children 24-7.