My life in Haiti - Aug '04 to Feb '06

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

it's been a while...

well, it has been over a week since I last posted and a lot has happened in that period of time!

I am nearing the end of my "adventure" here in Haiti and will begin a new chapter in my life. I am moving back to Canada on the 14th of February and am looking forward to what the future holds. It is not without sadness that I say goodbye to the people and country which has for the last 3 1/2 years been my family & my home. I will always have a very special place in my heart for Haiti and her beautiful people!

I will definitely be back - even as early as this fall .... cause I'm still getting married! Ronel & I are still getting married and so I will be coming back to Haiti for that - what happens after that is all in His hands! Whether we apply to have Ronel come to Canada as my spouse, we find a new ministry in Haiti to work with, or..... - we don't yet know!

I will be moving to a new blog once I get back to BC - my new blog can be found at
http://theresajohnstone.blogspot.com

I will be keeping this one "alive" as it hold many great memories for me!

I can't promise that I will be posting regularly on my new blog but will try to keep everyone (though I don't know who everyone is!) updated as much as I can. I do not have internet service where I'll be living in BC (though that is something I would like to get in the not to distant future - a computer and internet service.) but either at my sister's or elsewhere - I will try and let you know what is happening with me!