My life in Haiti - Aug '04 to Feb '06

Saturday, January 01, 2005

Beach day


Here is a shot of the view we had while we were at the beach. We spent the day Thursday at Moulin Sur Mer, which is a hotel in Mountrouis, which is the city where I lived when I taught my first year in Haiti, though I never went to the hotel while I lived there! You can come and spend the day at the hotel and enjoy their beach, pool, etc. It was a very nice day.


This is a photo taken from the shoreline of the little gazebo type thing they have jutting into the water where you can eat, sit enjoy. When the water rises you would be right out in the water, but while we were there it was very shallow water all around it.


This the sunset we enjoyed Thursday night as we prepared to leave the beach after our day of enjoying the sand and ocean. It was a great, relaxing day.