My life in Haiti - Aug '04 to Feb '06

Saturday, January 01, 2005

Hello 2005...

Wow, can't believe that it is already 2005! I have been back in Haiti since the 29th of November and time has flown by. We had a workteam arrive just 4 short days after I did and they kept us busy for 10 days and then Karen's daughter, son-in-law and 4 grandkids plus one of the young ladies from the workteam stayed on for an extra 2 1/2 weeks. Anika leaves tomorrow and the Wilson clan leaves Monday. It has been so wonderful to be back "home" and that is what Haiti is to me. It is home. BC will always be where I am from and it is home as well but Haiti is where I know God has called me to for right now.

I pray that 2005 will be a great year for everyone and that it will be a year in which we can see God's fingerprints on our lives clearly.


Happy New Year

Bondye beni ou (God bless you)