My life in Haiti - Aug '04 to Feb '06

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Rachelle & Alexandre


Rachelle & Alexandre - sitting next to me watching me do financial reports (not the most exciting thing!) The kids LOVE to come in and just sit watching me do whatever I happen to be doing - Occasionally if I have time I try and show them photos - especially ones that they're in! Yesterday I had 5 kids up around my desk looking through all the photos that were taken while Sandra, Dickie & Don were here in January (that is over 800 pictures!) I love Rachelle - she is so adorable and sweet. She comes up and will just sit beside you and then slowly start rubbing your arm or playing with your hair. She is extremely helpful and loves holding Alexandre. I am going to miss all the kids here but there are some that hold an extra special place in my heart - Rachelle is one of those!