My life in Haiti - Aug '04 to Feb '06

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

last Wednesday...

craziness has started to set in! I had wanted to have everything done by Friday afternoon so I could not worry about any work stuff my last weekend here. Well - that is looking less and less likely! I have not been feeling well today and yesterday evening so that is cutting into my productivity! I stayed up working till about 1am last night since we had electricity and I am not yet finished with my reports! Getting the Visa stuff straightened out took awhile since we recently switched credit cards for HATS and so I have to combine visa statements from two separate accounts! and figure out which expenses are HATS charges still going on the old card! It's been a learning experience!

If I have to stay up all night again tonight I will cause I want to be able to have fun this weekend!

Today was the last time I will prepare funds to send Cecile & Martha off to market!

my life next Wednesday will be very different from today!