My life in Haiti - Aug '04 to Feb '06

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

map

Okay - So I really find this cluster map thing cool! I saw it on someone else's blog and had to get one for my blog! It shows me in the form of dots on a map where the visitors to my site are coming from! (the funny thing is it looks like I never visit cause for some wierd reason my satellite service seems to be coming from somewhere in the middle of the US - so no dots on Haiti)

I had originally just put one on my new blog for when I get home (which has already had 71 hits - I am sure the majority of those are me but I know there are others who have checked cause I see their dots! - but hey - leave comments!!) and then decided I wanted one for this blog too! So I put it on today - wish I had known about it when I had started the blog but such is life! It'll be interesting to see how many people visit the site and from where.

129 hours 33 mins till I leave Haiti - can't believe it - I've got a lot to do in those 129.5 hours!